GStreamer Conference 2019 - schedule now available

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 09:52:00 UTC 2019

We're pleased to announce that the schedule for this year's GStreamer
Conference is now available at

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2019/schedule.html

and

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2019/

The GStreamer Conference takes place on 31 October - 1 November in Lyon, France.

Topics covered include streaming, codecs, embedded systems, mobile platforms,
optimisations, adaptive streaming, hardware-accelerated video decoding,
testing and Q&A, OpenGL, Vulkan, editing, digital television support, and many
others.

All talks will be recorded by Ubicast.

If you're not registered yet, it's not too late, you can still sign up,
see the conference home page at

  http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2019/

for details.

There will also be a hackfest right after the conference on 2-3 November.

Many thanks go to our platinum sponsors Collabora and Pexip, gold sponsors
Igalia, Fluendo and Centricular, and silver sponsors Zeiss and Facebook
as well as our media partner Ubicast without whom this conference would not
have been possible in this form.

We hope to see you all in Lyon later this month!