[Bug 655622] [opencv] [PATCH] Feature requests and bug fixes for gstOpenCV
bugzilla at gnome.org
Fri Sep 9 23:34:20 PDT 2011
GStreamer | gst-plugins-bad | git
--- Comment #33 from Robert Jobbagy <jobbagy.robert at gmail.com> 2011-09-10 06:34:12 UTC ---
Finally I can attach my latest patch.
It contains follow modifications:
- add motion at night and on noisy frames
- check light change and skip detect it as motion
- add motion duration property
- add EOS event receiver function
- replace g_mutex with g_static_rec_mutex (this is reentrant mutex)
motioncells element is thread safe now.
Pls test this patch and I'm waiting for your advice.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the gstreamer-bugs