[0.11] gstreamer: buffer: improve docs
wtay at kemper.freedesktop.org
Mon Jan 16 03:25:11 PST 2012
Author: Wim Taymans <wim.taymans at collabora.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jan 16 12:24:20 2012 +0100
buffer: improve docs
gst/gstbuffer.c | 4 +++-
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gst/gstbuffer.c b/gst/gstbuffer.c
index cf6b144..4e8ece6 100644
@@ -673,7 +673,9 @@ _get_memory (GstBuffer * buffer, guint idx, gboolean write)
* Get the memory block in @buffer at @idx for memory access in @flags.
* This function does not return a refcount to the memory block. The memory
- * block stays valid for as long as the caller has a valid reference to @buffer.
+ * block stays valid for as long as the caller has a valid reference to @buffer
+ * and as long as no operations that modify the memory blocks are called, such
+ * as gst_buffer_remove_memory_range(), gst_buffer_take_memory() and gst_buffer_resize().
* @buffer should be writable when @flags contains #GST_MAP_WRITE. If the memory
* at @idx is not writable, a new writable copy will be installed in @buffer and
More information about the gstreamer-commits