[0.11] gstreamer: event rebase
slomo at kemper.freedesktop.org
Fri Jan 27 02:02:30 PST 2012
Author: Sebastian DrÃ¶ge <sebastian.droege at collabora.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jan 27 10:42:09 2012 +0100
gst/gstevent.c | 4 +++-
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gst/gstevent.c b/gst/gstevent.c
index f06d515..7ef9ab7 100644
@@ -1328,7 +1328,9 @@ gst_event_parse_sink_message (GstEvent * event, GstMessage ** msg)
* Source elements, demuxers and other elements that create new streams
* are supposed to send this event as the first event of a new stream. It
* should not be send after a flushing seek or in similar situations
- * and is used to mark the beginning of a new logical stream.
+ * and is used to mark the beginning of a new logical stream. Elements
+ * combining multiple streams must ensure that this event is only forwarded
+ * downstream once and not for every single input stream.
* Returns: (transfer full): the new STREAM_START event.
More information about the gstreamer-commits