[gst-devel] CORBIA-ization

Erik Walthinsen omega at cse.ogi.edu
Wed Dec 13 05:26:06 CET 2000

I just wandered through the gnome-components archives, and ran across
something called 'Mango'.  It's in GNOME CVS, and basically it exists to
provide an automatic binding between GObjects and CORBA/OAF.  This is
precisely what we're going to need once we move to GObject.  It'll make
things like that safety trick I mentioned yesterday a lot easier.

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user