[gst-devel] Greetings

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Mon Feb 7 17:22:29 CET 2000

On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 08:45:55AM +0100, Wim Taymans wrote:
> Scott McCaskill wrote:
>
> > 'configure' script checked into the tree, I tried running autogen.sh (a
> > total guess on my part).  First it told me I needed libtool 1.2 or newer,
> > so I got 1.3.  I then ran autogen.sh again and it bombed out around here:
> > `
> > autoconf: Undefined macros:
> > configure.in:38:AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN

This suggests to me that aclocal couldn't find the libtool macro.
If other things don't help, try making sure that the location of libtool.m4
is specified in the environment variable $ACLOCAL_FLAGS before running
autogen.sh.

eg, I have some macros installed in /usr/local/share, so I have:

ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal"

HTH,
Welcome,
Richard