[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] gstreamer wtay

Erik Walthinsen omega at cse.ogi.edu
Mon Jan 31 23:50:52 CET 2000

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Wim Taymans wrote:

> Directory /cvsroot/gstreamer/gstreamer/include added to the repository

Uh, waitasec, what's that for?  include/ directories are something I stay
away from, since they are incompatible with using subdirectories in
/usr/include.  Specifically, all the headers in gstreamer/gst/ can be
referred to as gst/gst*.h, whether their installed or not.

What did you plan on putting in that directory?

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user