[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] gstreamer wtay

Myers W. Carpenter myers at fil.org
Thu Jul 13 17:50:19 CEST 2000

Wim Taymans wrote:
> Changed the mpegvideoparser to parse complete pictures. Added the PTS
> timestamps to the pictures.
> Added PTS timestamps to the MPEG audio frames.

	This also fixed my problem with the halting.  "Shoot him if he starts
to win" - Darph Bobo, Tripping the Rift.

	gstplay works like a charm now, unless you move the window while
playing then things pause until you stop dragging it.

> hopefully fix an mmx compilation problem.

	Fixed it for me, at least.  Havn't tried any mpeg2 stream tho.

		myers

--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.