[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] gstreamer omegahacker

Erik Walthinsen omega at cse.ogi.edu
Tue Mar 21 21:05:51 CET 2000

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Wim Taymans wrote:

> hehe, check line 416.. it was allready there...

Hmmm.  I thought I searched for that and didn't find it.  Bizarre.
However, IMO the check should be where I put it, at the very beginning.
If that library doesn't successfully load, all the work done above that
point has to be un-done (free()'d, etc.), which isn't the cleanest
operation right now (shutting down objects and such isn't fully
implemented because we just don't do much reconfiguration yet).

I'll go move the code and undo mine ;-)

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user