[gst-devel] Autoplugging with multiple sinks

Myers W. Carpenter myers at fil.org
Wed Sep 13 18:19:48 CEST 2000

Richard Boulton wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 04:41:51PM +0200, Wim Taymans wrote:
> > No, not possible yet. I think you even get an error if you place more than
> > one sink in the pipeline.

	Here's one idea: you don't have gst_type_get_sink_to_src (or you do
have it but not as implemented), but a gst_type_get_point_to_point,
where you can attempt to connect two points.  As it comes up with a new
path it checks for other connections from the first point and sees if it
can also us those.

	You could still have a gst_type_get_sink_to_src but it's only for
simple cases.

		myers

--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.