[gst-devel] wiki IRC log scanner tool thing

Owen Fraser-Green owen at discobabe.net
Sat Apr 21 18:33:42 CEST 2001

Hi,

Following a suggestion by Erik and Wim on IRC a couple of days ago I've
written a script which parses the IRC logs for regexp patterns and
uploads appends the comments it finds to a wiki page. The page is at:

http://www.gstreamer.net/wiki/GstIrcWishList

You can add/edit the patterns searched for (currently just "we need")
and also edit the messages to add more details. I'm going to extend the
script to generate stats if I get time on Monday.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Regards,
Owen

Owen  Fraser-Green             "Hard work never killed anyone,
owen at discobabe.net              but why give it a chance?"