[gst-devel] wiki comment

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Apr 24 01:27:49 CEST 2001

Putting some of my older documents into wiki (actually codecs.org/wiki/,
which I copied from gstreamer.net), I ran into a problem with {{{ }}}.  It
colors the text blue, but if you have multiple lines of different lengths,
it only colors them out that far.  I have to space-pad blocks on the right
so the blue background lines up.

Would it be possible to fix the wiki so it detects multi-line {{{ }}}'s
and puts them into a <TABLE BGCOLOR="blue"> instead of whatever it does
now?  Put the entire block into a single table cell with sufficient
padding, and it would look really nice.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_