[gst-devel] bug in current cvs gstmediaplay

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Aug 2 13:31:34 CEST 2001

> On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
>
> > Gtk-WARNING **: The `GstColorspace' class is smaller than its parent class
> > `GstElement'

The strange thing is, this was done on a machine that didn't have Hermes
installed, apparently, but it's the first time gstreamer choked on that.

So I installed Hermes, reconfigured, and got this :

configure.in:141: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:141: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
autoconf: Undefined macros:
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_TRUE
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_FALSE
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_TRUE
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_FALSE
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_TRUE
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_FALSE
configure.in:588:AC_CHECK_LIB(FLAC, FLAC__stream_decoder_new,
HAVE_FLAC=yes, HAVE_FLAC=no, -lm)

the first two errors I've always had, the rest is new.

I'll see what I can do about them ...

thomas

If lovin' you is wrong
then I don't wanna be right