[gst-devel] Mozilla Plugin

Steven Crouse stevec at oeone.com
Tue Aug 7 21:43:47 CEST 2001

The plugin itself has very minimal UI. Basically a window where video is
displayed. But it is accessible through Javascript. So to use the plugin for a
Mozilla based application a developer would simply write the UI using either
HTML or XUL, and would use the plugin to handle the actual playing of the
media.

So the screen shots will be more a proof that it works thing rather then being
terribly impressive by themselves.

But yes, you could make a little progress bar if you wanted. Actually much
easier in XUL then something like Gtk.

Steve