[gst-devel] Mikmod plugin

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Aug 20 16:58:34 CEST 2001

Jérémy SIMON wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    This is the gstreamer MikMod plugin. It is able to play the IT, XM, S3M,
>  MTM, 669, STM, ULT, FAR, MED, AMF, DSM, IMF, GDM, STX, OKT and of course MOD
>  module formats.
>

>  Usage : gstreamer-launch disksrc location=foo.mod ! mikmod ! osssink
>      or  gstmediaplay foo.mod
>
>  Requirements : libmikmod 3.1.9 (LGPL) www.mikmod.org
>

>  You can find more informations in the README file. Can someone
> commit the patch to CVS ?
>
>  Thanks wtay, omega, uraeus, gtb for their help ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Apoc

You left some cruft in the patch (Makefile.in, and a "No newline at end
of file") and ship the mikmod.h inside the patch as well...

Remove this cruft (you can remove it by hand) and repost please.
Otherwise it looks good. I haven't tested, but if it compiles it's fine
by me committing it.

Good work "mon petit Jeremy" ;)

Cheers