[gst-devel] RedHat 7.2 Pre-Req RPMS for 0.3.0

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Dec 6 06:28:09 CET 2001

Hi people,
In preparation for the 0.3.0 release of GStreamer I have made RPMS for
the pre-reqs most likely not to be included per default in current
distro's. The RPMS are built and tested on top of RH7.2 so I don't know
how well they will work on other distro's. The SRPMS are also availble
in the src directory.
The new RPMS can be found in:
http://www.gstreamer.net/releases/0.3.0/prereq/

Christian

P.S. I am also updating the SPEC file for GStreamer to include the
latest changes, but due me not having write access anymore to GStreamer
CVS for some reason I have been unable to upload it yet.