[gst-devel] plugin split vote tallies

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Thu Dec 20 09:43:01 CET 2001

greetings, people.

i took it upon myself to tally the votes. i've listed the people so that
folks can be sure that the votes were counted properly.

"dirs": BBB, ajmitch, thomasvs, vishnu, Uraeus, tnt, arik, wingo

"flat": omega*, taaz, remi, wtay, seinap

* i assume omega voted for flat.

i think i got everyone on that tally. that makes the total

dirs: 8
flat: 5

well, ok. thomasvs has expressed interest in continuing with the split
later this evening. it seems that that has been more or less decided on.
so, let's give thomasvs a chance, and if it turns out that it doesn't
work ideally, we can possibly consider flattening the dirs after 0.4.0.

<personal-perspective>
we have actual coding to do. let's give thomasvs our support and
concentrate on making interesting things with gstreamer. we can always
revisit these build issues in the future.
</personal-perspective>

(that was sgml :)

best regards,

wingo.