[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] CVS: gst-plugins/gst-libs/audio Makefile.am,1.2,1.3

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Sun Dec 23 11:20:19 CET 2001

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> Update of /cvsroot/gstreamer/gst-plugins/gst-libs/audio

i thought you and omega had sorted out the dir structure so as to make
#include's easy? how would i include a header from this directory? <gst>
is our include namespace prefix. adding an empty directory to this chain
would be slightly unsightly but would make #include'ing headers possible
for external plugins building against uninstalled gstreamer. e.g.

libs/gst/audio/

unstable libs don't need this as external plugins can't depend on gst's
internal unstable libs.

perhaps we need to rethink this before going on too much further.

wingo.