[gst-devel] List of current issues

Adam Hupp hupp at upl.cs.wisc.edu
Sat Feb 3 00:54:34 CET 2001

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 12:31:59PM -0700, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

>  - installation/setup

I'm getting the following when ./configure'ing from CVS ( just updated,
it's still happening):

creating plugins/icecast/Makefile
sed: can't read ./plugins/icecast/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating plugins/icecast/icecastsend/Makefile
sed: can't read ./plugins/icecast/icecastsend/Makefile.in: No such file or
directory

This results in a build failure, unless I take those directories out of
the Makefile.

Also, as I mentioned yesterday on IRC, ./configure doesn't seem to set
sysconfdir correctly by default ($PREFIX/etc).  Unless I specify it
manually it gets set to /etc/gstreamer, at least thats where
gstreamer-register seems to be looking for it.

-Adam