[gst-devel] List of current issues

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Sat Feb 3 01:21:25 CET 2001

On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 05:54:34PM -0600, Adam Hupp wrote:
> I'm getting the following when ./configure'ing from CVS ( just updated,
> it's still happening):
You _are_ remembering that you have to run ./autogen.sh, if you're going
from CVS (and possibly re-run it if new directories get created)...?

> Also, as I mentioned yesterday on IRC, ./configure doesn't seem to set
> sysconfdir correctly by default ($PREFIX/etc).  Unless I specify it
> manually it gets set to /etc/gstreamer, at least thats where
> gstreamer-register seems to be looking for it.
I don't think $PREFIX/etc is correct.  It defaults to /etc (as opposed to
/usr/local/etc or /usr/etc), and can be set manually by a ./configure
argument.  If you can think of a better way of setting this though, do
say...

--
Richard