[gst-devel] GUADEC conference

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Feb 14 05:24:23 CET 2001

It appears that I'll be going to GUADEC (guadec.gnome.org) this year, as
well as presenting.  I'll also be spending some time beforehand with my
sister in the Netherlands (Den Haug, specifically), and meeting up with
Wim to go to the conference.

If there are enough people in the area, I'd love to arrange a meet
somewhere near Den Haag, unless someone wants to drive me further away <g>
GUADEC is April 6-8, I'd like to arrive in Amsterdam on the 2nd, so there
are a few days in there we can try to meet.

I'll probably try to arrange a BOF session at GUADEC as well, for anyone
who makes it there.  More information as soon as I have it.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_