[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] gstreamer omegahacker

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Wed Feb 14 11:33:02 CET 2001

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 02:07:22PM -0800, Erik Walthinsen wrote:
> Modified files:
> 	gst            : Makefile.am
>
> Log message:
> Fixed cothreads.c problems with make dist.  This still sucks badly.

The latest released version of Automake, version 1.4d, has support for
per-target CFLAGS.  I've installed it, and tested a fixed version of the
gst/Makefile.am, and it all appears to work.  I would say "work nicely",
but there's a bug in automake which I'm about to report which causes a lot
of warnings to appear - other than that, it works though).

Is it reasonable for GStreamer to require automake version 1.4d? (or greater
- they're heading for 1.5 at some speed now.)

PS: Sorry I've not been around lately, or done documentation writing -
there's been a big crisis at work for the last few weeks.  I'm keeping
track - looks like there's been a lot of progress here recently.

--
Richard