[gst-devel] Re: compile errors

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Sun Feb 18 13:48:03 CET 2001

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 07:31:36AM -0500, Lee Brown wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Feb 2001, Erik Walthinsen wrote:
> So I should remove that macro from configure.in? I'm sorry I don't understand.
> It's not finding the macro definition.  It hasn't even gotten to the point
> where it' actually looking for the ESD package (which I have).  I'm not even
> generating an aclocal.m4 file because aclocal fails.

You have ESD installed?  Then this shouldn't be happening.  Unless, for
your distribution, there is a separate -dev package, which contains the
header files and autoconf macros, etc.  Try looking for an esd-dev,
esound-dev, esound-devel, whatever package and installing it.

Alternatively, in this case, I think that just removing the check line
should fix things.

--
Richard