[gst-devel] Fwd: GSTPLAY -AWESOME

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Mon Feb 26 08:53:03 CET 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:58:33 -0600
From: r00st <barnowl at uronramp.net>
To: omegahacker at users.sourceforge.net
Subject: GSTPLAY -AWESOME

Erik-
   I have been installing every media player for linux there is. This
one is the best. The play quality is awesome. For a Demo program it is
incredible. It has even out done Windows Media PLayer running a Divx
movie. Just one suggestion for play quality on a network, Adding the
abilty to Buffer ahead to compensate for lag time on slow machines or
networks. I would try to add this myself but I am just not that good nor
do I know where to begin.Still a really awesome player.

Evan