[gst-devel] error in Makefile for plugins/mp3decode/parse?

Olaf Stetzer stetzer at itu.fzk.de
Fri Jan 19 14:51:09 CET 2001

Hello me again!

After replacing the childs with xmlChildrenNode and root with
xmlRootNode I could make most of the package but make stopped in
the above mentioned directory complaining about :
../../../gst/gstpad.h:27: parser.h No such file or directory

It seems that the include-varible for XML is missing in the
Makefile as I compared the compile arguments for this
directory with other succesfull compiles.

As I am not very much a programmer I don't know where to fix
this properly...

greetings,

Olaf
--   Olaf Stetzer  --  EC/JRC/Institute for Transuranium Elements   --
--   PGP-key ID:       1937B13D            (key on public servers)  --
--      "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny."  Frank Zappa      --