[gst-devel] [ gstreamer-Bugs-429399 ] 0.2.0: fix fullscreen or disable

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Jun 1 21:10:53 CEST 2001

On 01 Jun 2001 11:29:34 -0700, noreply at sourceforge.net wrote:
> Bugs item #429399, was updated on 2001-06-01 11:29
> You can respond by visiting:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=101936&aid=429399&group_id=1936
>
> Category: gstplay
> Group: minor bug
>
> Initial Comment:
> Fullscreen doesn't work atm, it should either be fixed
> or the menu option and accelerator disabled for the
> 0.2.0 release.

Might I add that the "double" also works very bad over here.
That is, it just shows a widget twice as big but the video doesn't grow,
so the video just occupies the top left quarter of the video-widget. It
seems like re-scaling the window doesn't get through to the whatever you
use for showing the video (I think gdk-pixbuf?).
Maybe you can look at that too?

Btw, second thing, if it's true that you use gdk-pixbuf for showing the
image, is that actually a good thing? Isn't there an option to show YUV
directly on the screen? (SDL has such an option with SDL_YUVOverlay ;-)
).

Regards,

Ronald

--