[gst-devel] make problems with current CVS.

Bjorn Lindgren bjorn.e.lindgren at telia.com
Tue Jun 19 14:58:10 CEST 2001

Hi Dennis,

I get exactly the same error here then building from current cvs. I
suspect its something with automake becoz it fails then running autogen.

Checking for patched automake... found.
I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
to pass any to it, please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command line.
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
`aclocal.m4'.
configure.in:141: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
configure.in:141: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling
Makefile.am:3: PLUGINS_USE_SRCDIR does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
include/Makefile.am:3: PLUGINS_USE_SRCDIR does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL

automake failed
creating cache ./config.cache

- bln