[gst-devel] Optional glib-2.0 requirements

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Mon Jun 25 01:30:56 CEST 2001

Heads up:

I'm going to be merging GOBJECT1 into HEAD in a couple minutes, but I'm
going to add a little more shimming first.  As of June 19, CVS glib-2.0
finally has a function to return the list of properties/parameters for an
object.  I'm going to make use of that interface, shimming back for
gtk-1.2.  If you're going to compile the glib-2.0-based gstreamer from
HEAD (with --enable-glib2 on the configure/autogen line), you'll need to
have glib2 from June 20 or later installed.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_