[gst-devel] GStreamer as Mozilla plugin

Laurent Lacaze laurentl at cyberdeck.net
Thu Mar 1 18:42:21 CET 2001

hello,

I work with Mozilla and I am very interesting by your plugin !
To bypass the writing of a plugin I customized the gstmediaplay
as an extern-app of Mozilla to play mp3, but a plugin is better.

Then, if you need help, there is no problem.

To solve your second problem, you should check if your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is ok
to find all the libraries needed by Gstreamer.

Laurent Lacaze
Cyberdeck S.A., France