[gst-devel] 2001: A GStreamer Odyssey plans

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Mar 20 02:29:00 CET 2001

At this point, the meet will happen some time Saturday, the 31st of March,
in Amsterdam.

Next we need to figure out when people can be there, how early and how
late, and where on earth we're going to meet.  I arrive at 8:35am at the
airport, and will be spending the night in Amsterdam, so I'm around the
whole day.  It's a Saturday, so that probably makes it easier for most
people.

Anyone in the Amsterdam area who can suggest a meeting place?  If the
weather's nice we can even meet outside somewhere, though we may want
access to power and a whiteboard, not to mention a roof.

TIA,
   Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __