[gst-devel] wiki urls (was: INCSCHED1: scheduling / threading branch of GStreamer)

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Fri Mar 30 07:58:47 CEST 2001

* Tim 'Tool-Man' Taylor <tim at tool-man.org> [20010329 22:41]:
> Erik Walthinsen wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Tim 'Tool-Man' Taylor wrote:
> >> BTW, does anyone mind doing some mod_rewrite magic on these Wiki URLs?
> >> Being able to shorten the above URL to something like...
> >> http://gstreamer.sourceforge.net/Wiki/GstDocumentation
> >
> > If you can get the sourceforge people to do it, sure!

> RewriteRule Wiki/(.*)$ /cgi-bin/wiki/moin.cgi/$1 [L]

ok, did this.  well, sorta:

http://gstreamer.net/wiki
http://gstreamer.net/wiki/
http://gstreamer.net/wiki/GstDocumentation

These all work... old wiki dir moved to wiki-support/.  Cap Wiki not my
style. ;)

But the URLs in the pages are still to cgi-bin.  This is MoinMoin 0.8.
It's probably fixable, I'm just not sure how. ;)  Probably MoinMoin
grabbing the rewritten url vs the requested url?

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/
Computer Engineering Graduate @ Virginia Tech in sunny Blacksburg, VA