[gst-devel] Initial .gdbinit script

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Mon May 7 21:47:52 CEST 2001

* Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> [20010507 15:31]:
> Here's the contents of my .gdbinit script as of right now.  It's a helper
> function to print out a bunch of useful information about an element
> pointer.  It'll get better over time, but here's the first draft:

Is there some reason to not just write this as a utility function in C?
gdb can call functions.  write a gst_element_info(GstElement *e) {...}
func then in gdb call:

(gdb) p gst_element_info(my_element_var)

I guess it doesn't matter where it's written... just may have more reuse
value in C.

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/