[gst-devel] some questions

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu May 17 17:36:17 CEST 2001

Ok, I'm kind of getting confused now and I can't always get online at
night (too much concerts to see these days)...

I've seen the status page with all the pretty lights and I'd like to claim
maintenance of the adder and volenv plugin.

I would also like to clean them up and do the nego stuff right but I could
use some help in explaining them.  So I'm hoping Wim is online this
weekend, are you Wim ?

I was also wondering who originally did the stereo and volume plugins and
what they basically do.

Also, if I change these plugins, should I do that in HEAD or INCSCHED ?

Thanks,
Thomas

And I'm not the drowning man you think
I flail my arms and refuse to sink