[gst-devel] Bonobo doesn't like GStreamer

Owen Fraser-Green owen at discobabe.net
Mon May 21 12:55:27 CEST 2001

Hi,

Looks as though pthreads is blowing it out. I'm not sure but I think it
could be something to do with lack of threading support in Orbit (search
for OrbitMT).

Is this the same problem that Wim came up against with the bonobo component
in gstreamer? How have others found using gstreamer in bonobo? I'd be
interested to find out because GnoStream is only about two weeks away
before I'll be able to set state to READY :)

Cheers,
Owen

     Owen  Fraser-Green             "Hard work never killed anyone,
     owen at discobabe.net              but why give it a chance?"