[gst-devel] throwing out rtcp from rtp plugins?

zeeshan ali zak147 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 15:26:04 CET 2001

Hello All,

  As you know me & wtay have been working of rtp plugins these days, We included some rtcp code in it for negotiating the caps b/w rtpsend & rtprecv elements, but that doesnt work uptill now & moreover the App developer will have to do some of the control stuff himself( atleast i'll have to do in my App ). wtay & omega agreed to throw all the rtcp to the app-developer, but robla didnt( i am not sure if he understood what i said or not ). so if anyone has to say something in this respect, plz let me know as i'll be doing it tommorow.