[gst-devel] RTP with mpeg videos' support

Zeeshan Ali zak147 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 12:33:19 CET 2001

 Oh yes i was using librtp-0.99-3cl.xxx.rpm but now i am using cvs-librtp thats i think is compatible with your librtp version. I am sending it out. this one also contains some experimental packet sequencing code from me. Remove it if you dont like it.
  Suela <dsuela at gsyc.escet.urjc.es> wrote: En vie, 2001-11-09 a 23:26, Zeeshan Ali escribió:

> Hello all,
>
> I was busy today enabling rtp elements for mpeg video's support. So now we could stream oss, mp3, gsm & mpeg videos through gstreamer rtp. Enjoy.
>

> ZEESHAN ALI

Hi!

I tried to compile de rtp pluging but i get some errors. I use librtp
from http://gphone.sourceforge.net/template.php3?page=cvs.

Errors:

rtp.c: In function `rtp_send':
rtp.c:71: warning: passing arg 3 of `rtp_packet_send' from incompatible
pointer type
rtp.c:71: too few arguments to function `rtp_packet_send'
rtp.c: In function `rtp_receive':
rtp.c:89: warning: passing arg 2 of `rtp_packet_read' from incompatible
pointer type
rtp.c:89: too few arguments to function `rtp_packet_read'
rtp.c: In function `rtcp_send':
rtp.c:119: warning: passing arg 3 of `rtcp_compound_send' from
incompatible pointer type
rtp.c:119: too few arguments to function `rtcp_compound_send'
rtp.c: In function `rtcp_receive':
rtp.c:163: warning: passing arg 2 of `rtcp_compound_read' from
incompatible pointer type
rtp.c:163: too few arguments to function `rtcp_compound_read'
make: *** [rtp.lo] Error 1

Thanks,

David.

ZEESHAN ALI