[gst-devel] large file support

vishnu at pobox.com vishnu at pobox.com
Fri Sep 14 08:49:04 CEST 2001

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 05:04:10AM -0400, David I. Lehn wrote:
> * vishnu at pobox.com <vishnu at pobox.com> [20010914 04:49]:
> > What do you mean?  Are you suggesting i write !(sizeof(off_t) > 4) ?
>
> No, I just think when Dent added similar defines to OMS way back that
> some people whined that it didn't work for their Atari 800 compiler.

That's irrelevant.  The only question is whether the test accurately
determines whether 64-bit offsets are available.  If they are available
then we'll use them.  If they aren't available then we should still
compile, but without large file support.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!
  http://sahajayoga.org