[gst-devel] what do people think about GError?

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Wed Apr 10 05:55:03 CEST 2002

> Shouldn't this script do just that?
>
> #! /bin/sh
> gst-launch filesrc location=$1 ! spider ! lame ! filesink
> location=encodedfile.mp3
>
> Just an idea in a hurry, maybe useful, maybe not.

Yeah, that should work, but for some reason spider isn't doing the right
thing.  pipeline won't play.  Maybe spider could pass on the bit it's
replacing itself by to check if it does the right thing.

Thomas

The blood before me makes me open up my heart again
And I feel it coming over like a storm again
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->