[gst-devel] 0.3.4 release

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Fri Apr 12 05:06:06 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I really want to get a 0.3.4 release out the door this weekend.
I have commited my registry changes, and wingo has commited his api
changes.

Together with this new release I'll help out with rhytmbox so that they
can release something to work with it.  rhythmbox is currently the best
demo of gstreamer, though it needs some fixes as well around the rough
edges.

In any case, please help me test stuff and release this weekend.  I'll
probably do a first prerelease tonight to get stuff rolling, after I
figure out how to merge back the previous release branch ;)

Thomas

If I'd rain for you
It would just be water
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->