[gst-devel] Anti-spam measures

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Apr 30 18:01:03 CEST 2002

On 1 May 2002, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:

> As the header states please turn on member only posting. We are getting
> to much spam mail to keep having open posting I think

I've added a few regexps to the list that will trap for approval any
message that had a Content-Type header with either the string 'text/html'
or 'charset=', as all the spam I've looked at over the last couple weeks
at least claims to be Korean.  Let's see how well that works for now,
before we close off the list to members only, with its associated
fun&games.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_