[gst-devel] Re: GStreamer wrappers for KDE/Qt

ChristianHJW christianhjw at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 17 12:26:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

"Tim Jansen" <ml at tjansen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:200208171846.24392.ml at tjansen.de...
> At the last KDE multimedia/arts meeting, the (few) participating people
agreed
> to split the next-generation multimedia system into three parts:
> 1. a sound server
> 2. a multimedia framework
> 3. something for music creation/synthesis
> Here is my contender for number 2.
> I have written wrappers for GStreamer (http://gstreamer.net). Most classes
and
> functions have been translated 1:1 to C++/Qt. This should be almost
> everything that you need to write GStreamer applications with a Qt'ish
> feeling. &refcode1=vs3390

why QT ? Its still a proprietary format and they will kick your ass if you
are using their framework without paying licenses.

Have a look here : http://mcf.sourceforge.net . The future of opensource
audio/video encoding .... we'd be more than happy to count someone with your
skills to our dev team, as right now we are suffering from missing input on
our transor API ( main interface for codecs/parsers to libmcf ) , have a
look at http://mcf.sourceforge.net/transor/ .

Looking forward to some form of reply from your side, either on
irc.openprojects.net , channel #mcf or at
http://www.corecodec.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=index .

--
Christian

Sites : http://mcf.sourceforge.net