[gst-devel] Re: First draft of MCF transor API .. pleae have a look

ChristianHJW christianhjw at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 25 04:55:03 CEST 2002

Cheers,

i'd like to inform you that we are planning to freeze all vital parts of MCF
specs now in the next 2 - 3 weeks, so that we can begin with making all
necessary changes in libmcf and also start coding the first transors.

As the topic on #mcf ( irc.openprojects.net ) says :

'... If you dislike anything or have improvements to suggest, speak now or
shut up forever :-)....'

Christian

"Christian HJ Wiesner" <cwiesner at t-online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:2123.32595042444$1029416058 at news.gmane.org...
> To.: gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> cc : mcf-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> I hope i dont have to introduce the MCF project to you now anymore, else
you
> find all the necessary links on the bottom of this mail.
> As we are in the middle of cementing some vital parts of the MCF specs or
> 'chief specs creator' robux4 desperately needs some input on his first
draft
> version of this API. Link to the API is here :
> http://mcf.sourceforge.net/transor/transor-API.html  .
> Comments are very well appreciated to go here
>http://www.corecodec.com/modules.phpop=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t
=24&sid=0f97a327ff8d61ec4fbddd0f79647fdf >( preferred way ) , being the new
http://sf.net/projects/mcf )