[gst-devel] 0.5.0 this weekend

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Fri Dec 6 03:07:01 CET 2002

Hi team,
In order to have a new release for the GNOME 2.1 development series we
are cutting 0.5.0 this weekend. In that regard it would be really nice
to cut down the buglist. I urge everyone to follow the report bugs link
from the gstreamer homepage and see if you can find a couple of bugs
which are within your skills to fix. Remember the more bugs we fix the
fewer users will annoy us with their problems :)

On the bugzilla good news front it seems Wim and David Schleef has
managed to clear up most of our threading issues. According to David
there are some small issues left but the major issues are now solved.
There is also an issue of Red Hat glibc being compiled using -O3, but
the current plan is to make a good testcase and open a RH bugzilla
entry.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>