[gst-devel] avifile and win32 codecs

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Dec 12 01:44:05 CET 2002

Avifile do not work in 0.5.0 (due to the avifile (and modplug) plugin
needing to have libstdc++ linked in which they for some reason do not.
Hopefully for the next release we have this issue fixed for the mod
pluging and we ship with the ffmpeg based plugin instead of avifile.

Christian

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>