[gst-devel] GNOME Multimedia Summit in Oslo

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sun Dec 22 03:21:03 CET 2002

Hi everyone,
Some of you might have gotten my earlier mail about this, some not.
Anyway we are doing a GNOME Multimedia Summit in Oslo in early March
and you are invited. I have set up a page about the summit with
information about where, when, how much and so on. There is also an
extensive set of pictures of the cabin we have rented for the event.
http://www.gstreamer.net/oslosummit/

As the page states you should mail Jorn Baayen at jorn at nl.linux.org to
sign up for this event. For organizational reasons we do prefer if as
many as possible of you manage to sign up as early as possible as the 6
extra beds past 24 needs to be booked if needed and of course food,
transport etc. needs to be planned.

For the people on the Norwegian GNOME list reading this I would also
like to hear from you even if you can't take part the whole time, yet
are willing to participate and help with transport on 1 or 2 of the 2
days we are planning 'field trips'. :)

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>