[gst-devel] Syncmail

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Feb 13 12:17:04 CET 2002

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 07:17, Andy Wingo wrote:

> I like it too :-) and i agree on the log message too.
I think I'd change the Subject: line a little, maybe to something like:

[gst-cvs] gst-plugins: ext/sdl/ sys/v4l/

Remove the extraneous "Changes in", put the CVS module up front, and the
subdirs affected after that.  Maybe put a linelength cap on that with
... so if someone commits every Makefile.am in the place we don't end up
with a 20KB Subject line...

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_