[gst-devel] [Patch] Make Gstplay compile against Glib2

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jan 10 14:11:07 CET 2002

Hi,

This patch makes gstplay compile against Glib2 Gst and should also make
it compile against the default version, if I didn't break anything.
Somebody please test the behaviour against normal install before
committing.

The autogen script needs gnome-common, but will complain if it isn't
installed. Configure detects whether or not to build for GNOME2

If you want to build against GLib2, I simply copied the requirements, so
configure wants libgnomeui-2.0 and libglade-2.0 installed.

Next thing I'd planned to do is getting gstplay i18n'd.

Cheers,
Benjamin/Company