[gst-devel] prerelease

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Mon Jul 1 20:44:25 CEST 2002

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 06:09:47PM +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> So,
>
> I just made prereleases of core and plug-ins.
>
> They're up at http://gstreamer.net/release/0.4.0/src/
> Please download and test them and report bugs.
>
> as for CVS, HEAD is currently moved to 0.4.0 cvs version.
> If you want to fix bugs for the release version, you should check out the
> 0.4.0 release branch.
>
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.gstreamer.sf.net:/cvsroot/gstreamer \
>             co -rBRANCH-RELEASE-0_4_0 gstreamer
>
> for an anonymous checkout.
>
> Questions ? ;)

Yes.

I committed a few fixes for PowerPC to HEAD, which should also be
applied to BRANCH-RELEASE-0_4_0.  Is 'cvs up -jBRANCH-RELEASE-0_4_0-ROOT
file' the correct way to do this, or (as I am assuming) will this
just cause confusion later on?

All the checkins made by me today need to be merged.

dave...