[gst-devel] cooperative option list parsing.

Kang Jeong-Hee Keizi at mail.co.kr
Sun Jul 28 06:48:05 CEST 2002

Hi.

I've found my applet just show gst option list with --help.
I expected to see gnome option list as well as gst options like;

Usage: gramophone_applet [OPTION...]

Help options

GTK+
  --gdk-debug=FLAGS                      Gdk debugging flags to set
  --gdk-no-debug=FLAGS                   Gdk debugging flags to unset
  --displa...
(_and_)
GStreamer options:

but in fact,
if gst_init call first, gnome_program_init does not take place,
and vice versa.

yeah, it may be general popt-wide issue.
but I cannot point where is responsible for this wide issue.

tell me your opinion.

thanks.