[gst-devel] schedulers

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Wed Jun 26 08:04:01 CEST 2002

Ok, my fix (thanks wingo !) for the basic scheduler seems to be sane and
solve lots of issues for it.

So rightnow, that means that basic is able to play more stuff for more
people than standard.

If no one complains, I'm going to move the core back to basic as the
default scheduler to give people interested some time to work on the
standard scheduler some more without getting gazillions of bug reports
when 0.4.0 is out ;)

After that, I see no reason anymore to delay the release any further, and
I would start making prereleases somewhere tomorrow.

Let me know what you think !

Thomas

Gotta keep moving on
lover you hide from me every time